Eurocom offers 3D Vision support on the Neptune Mobile Workstation through a built in-emitter, 3D active shutter technology, a 120Hz display and supported NVIDIA graphics cards. The EUROCOM Neptune comes complete with an NVIDIA 3D Vision Kit which consists of one pair of 3D Vision glasses and USB cables. Each lens of the glasses operates at 60Hz, and alternate to create a 120Hz 3-dimensional experience.
The EUROCOM Neptune is a 17.3” fully upgradeable notebook that is ideal for professional applications as well as gaming and entertainment use.
“The EUROCOM Neptune is a very thin and sleek system that is ultra powerful, being able to support the most powerful mobile technology currently available. From the most powerful graphics in the world, Intel
Supporting 3D technology provides users with an immersive 3D experience in games, movies, and any content with built in depth.
EUROCOM Neptune Specs:
- Display:17.3-inch Full HD 1920-by-1080; Backlit LED Display with Glossy/Matte Surface
- Memory: up to 32GB; 4x RAM sockets, DDR3 1333/1600 MHz
- VGA: Modular Design; MXM 3.0b; 100W; supports NVIDIA GeForce, Quadro and AMD GPUs; single VGA operation
- Processor: supports line of Intel i5 and i7 Core processors; up to Intel Core i7 2960XM Extreme Edition with 8MB of L3 cache
- Storage: up to 3 physical drives, SSD, hybrid or mechanical, up to 3 TB of storage.
- Card Reader:9-in-1: MMC/RSMMC SD/MinSD/SDHC/SDXC MS/MS Pro/MS Duo
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0; DVI-DL; 1x IEEE1394a; 1x eSATA; 1x HDMI out; 1x Headphone jack; 1x Microphone jack; 1x S/PDIF out; 1x Line-in; 1x RJ45 for LAN
- Communications: 1Gigabit LAN on-board; optional WLAN N or Bluetooth + WLAN Combo and/or 3.75G Mini Card UMTS/HSDPA
- Weight & Dimensions: 3.1kg/6.82lbs; 376x256x35-43mm / 15.04x10.24x1.4-1.72 inch
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M
- NVIDIA Quadro 5010M
- NVIDIA Quadro 4000M